Thursday 13 October 2011

First words

Hello,
You are now proudly reading the first post of my blog. I'm not going to be wordy on this one, just tell why did I start this blog and what are my expectations and what should You expect from it.
So, after working with 3D and doing some freelance work, I decided it was time to set up a site to display what I do and attract more customers and people with same interests. The goal was to make the website as simple, although as informative as possible, but after doing this and that, trying out some CMSs and trying to get it done myself, I still found my sites to be either not attractive or too clogged with stuff. So after taking a little break and doing some more work I remembered Blogspot. Now what can be easier than a blog?
Here I will post my recent work and thoughts, footage and pictures, and so on. Think of this blog as a portfolio more than a blog, comment, criticize and maybe even order something.

Hope you to drop by again!

Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment